Wii'd on 4/20
Alternate titles to this post:
Wii're Ready to Believe You.
It's the end of the world as Wii know it.
All Wii are saying is give peace a chance.
Wii all live in a Yellow Submarine.
(The puns alone are worth it)
I've been loyal to Mr. Miamoto's little video game company for a while. I've had two different models of Game Boy, plenty of Pokemon paraphernalia, an N64, a Link action figure, a Gamecube, and now two more consoles to the family, both purchased in the same week. Here are the happy totals:
Monday, April 16: $25
As a loyal Zelda fan in the modern (3D) era, I've been focused mostly on Hyrule these days. There's some badass m*th*r f*ck*ng sh*t (vowels removed for safety) in this one (rated T for teen due to animated blood and fantasy violence!) including multiple jousting showdowns with a giant boar-riding beast of a goblin thing (it's cooler in person), the execution of a Queen by invaders in order to send a message, sumo wrestling, throat-tearing wolf action, and good guy soldiers actually getting killed. It's kinda grown-up.
And there goes the free time.
Come over and play it sometime.
Wii're Ready to Believe You.
It's the end of the world as Wii know it.
All Wii are saying is give peace a chance.
Wii all live in a Yellow Submarine.
(The puns alone are worth it)
I've been loyal to Mr. Miamoto's little video game company for a while. I've had two different models of Game Boy, plenty of Pokemon paraphernalia, an N64, a Link action figure, a Gamecube, and now two more consoles to the family, both purchased in the same week. Here are the happy totals:
Monday, April 16: $25
- Super Nintendo system
- two controllers
- a Super Game Boy to connect Game Boy games
- Games
- Super Mario World
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Super Mario Kart
- Super Ghouls n' Ghosts
- Nickelodeon's AAAAH! Real Monsters!
- the Wii
- two controllers
- one nunchuck addition to the controller
- Games
- Wii Sports
- Wii Play
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
As a loyal Zelda fan in the modern (3D) era, I've been focused mostly on Hyrule these days. There's some badass m*th*r f*ck*ng sh*t (vowels removed for safety) in this one (rated T for teen due to animated blood and fantasy violence!) including multiple jousting showdowns with a giant boar-riding beast of a goblin thing (it's cooler in person), the execution of a Queen by invaders in order to send a message, sumo wrestling, throat-tearing wolf action, and good guy soldiers actually getting killed. It's kinda grown-up.
And there goes the free time.
Come over and play it sometime.

2 Comments:
I remember "Ahh Real Monsters" being a really tough game. And Wario Ware rocks my socks off. I can't wait to try it on the Wii... maybe someone should make it happen.
WII!
-Tara
P.S. Go to class, slacker.
CRAP!!!!!!! I want to be a part of this Wii craze!!! I just bought a Nintendo DS Lite....craziness!!!!! Have fun and I'll see ya gigolos in August.
with love from HK,
Eugene
Post a Comment
<< Home