How Many Trucks Does It Take?
Straight from a creepy quiet bubble tea joint on the Ave, this is an actual page torn from a Japanese edition of Cosmopolitan magazine.

Someone's just going to have to get by without these few. I can tell you now that they sure don't need whatever that wood thing is all about.
As I implied in my last entry, I've had it up to my mustache with the smut that is Cosmo magazine. Good thing some nice awkward cashier at Best Buy gave me a copy of Sports Illustrates Swimsuit Edition (he put it in the bag face down, citing it was "not for the public") when I bought a copy of The Incredibles. It's mere presence serves as an acid neutralizer.
Porcus Nil Carborundum.

Someone's just going to have to get by without these few. I can tell you now that they sure don't need whatever that wood thing is all about.
As I implied in my last entry, I've had it up to my mustache with the smut that is Cosmo magazine. Good thing some nice awkward cashier at Best Buy gave me a copy of Sports Illustrates Swimsuit Edition (he put it in the bag face down, citing it was "not for the public") when I bought a copy of The Incredibles. It's mere presence serves as an acid neutralizer.
Porcus Nil Carborundum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home